Monday, September 7, 2009

First post!?!

I have entered the perilous world of blogging and need your help! What am I qualified to blog about? Psychology? Nah, boring. Food? Definitely no, not the way I cook. Unless there are other nutrition and fitness crazed vegetarians out there...are there? Fitness? Maybe... James and I are thinking of running a half-marathon the day after our internship applications are due...would anyone want to hear about the pathetic adventures in running, training, and injury-proneness that I have?

As with many things, I assume that my friends (and even people who don't know me quite so well) may have better insight into what I'm about and what they want to hear from me than I do. So let's hear it, people. What should my blog be about?

No comments:

Post a Comment