Saturday, January 9, 2010

lemonade

evil posterior tibialis. evil. perhaps i should be scolding the evil spiked heels i was wearing that caused the injury, not my poor foot for being abused. regardless. very little running going on in these parts. went for a 5 miler with james on new year's day before settling in to watch football. have at this point been on 8 of my 14 interviews and james has been on 7 of his 13. next week we have 5 total - me at Yale, U Wisconson Madison, and Temple University; james at U Wisc and Brown. Gonna be a hectic week. With workouts kind of at a minimum and lots of continued bad eating (feels like the holidays never ended in terms of food) I have been making a point to do a lot of walking. Have been getting in between 3 and 6 miles a day. So hopefully despite the lack of good running or long running (both sorely missed and needed) I'm still making my way toward 1000+ with Mel and her crew. (1000 mile club details).

Tomorrow we are off to New Haven. Am hoping to get in a run or hike in Madison on Tuesday if the weather cooperates. Otherwise I'll be powerwalking in the airport terminals...

2 comments: